Right.  There's one in the kernel-headers RPM to which I set a symlink.  But
I thought that I had seen somewhere on the kernel list that users should not
have to have the kernel headers on their machine in order to compile normal
programs (i.e. programs that don't interact directly with the kernel).  So,
I'm wondering if I'm remembering this wrong or if there should be headers
with glibc or if their should be another RPM.

Tony

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, [iso-8859-1] René Møller Fonseca wrote:

> I think 'linux/limits.h' is generated when you configure and/or compile
> the kernel.
>
> René
>
> Tony Seward wrote:
> >
> > When including <limits.h> I get the following traceback:
<snip>