I'm currently needing mysql for building the caudium webserver
package, and I am downloading the Rawhide .src.rpm to build in
Red Hat 6.2.

Are there any guidelines I should be aware of when
building?  I've got RPM version 3.0.5 installed, and the rest of
the system is pretty much 6.2 + updates.

Any help appreciated.  Please reply ASAP if any important things
should be needed for this to work.  Thanks.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

       Try out Red Hat Linux today:  http://www.redhat.com
           ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/