/bin/basename
/usr/man/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/ru/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/cs/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/de/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/es/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/fr/man1/basename.1.gz
/usr/man/it/man1/basename.1.gz

Hmm.  I'm curious here.  As to why man-pages..rpm installs
manpages in every language known to man?

1 root@asdf:/usr/man# du -sc ?? ??_??
313     cs
965     de
2027    es
1625    fr
706     it
10      pl
296     ru
33      de_DE
31      fr_FR
25      pt_BR
6031    total

That is 6 *megabytes* of wasted disk space on my system that I
will never use.  Uggh.

So... Obviously this is not a good way of installing man
pages.  Rather than go to bugzilla about this, I'll volunteer to
personally fix the problem...

1) Is the problem allready fixed?  Does rawhide or pinstripe/7.0
   break the manpages out into different packages such as:
        man-pages-ru
        man-pages-fr
        etc..

2) If it does not, I will go download the manpages src.rpm and
   repackage it to do so.  I don't want to duplicate effort
   though so if someone has done this either at Red Hat already,
   or elsewhere, please let me know.  I'm downloading the src.rpm
   right now to prepare assuming that it hasn't been done.  It's
   good practice anyways so...

Take care,
TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

       Try out Red Hat Linux today:  http://www.redhat.com
           ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/