The documentation that comes with SLang is lacking severely,
so...

1) How does one enable/disable screen scrolling?

2) How does one get SLang to allow you to print on the bottom
   right hand corner of the screen?  No matter what I do, it
   refuses to print on the bottom right hand corner.  If this is
   some sort of compatibility thing for broken terminals, I want
   to disable it.  My screen has a character position there, and
   I want to use it.  If my program can't display on some broken
   terminal out there... tough luck for the person running
   it.  ;o)  They'll have source, and can patch as necessary for
   their broken terminal or library or whatever.  ;o)

3) Where is the SLang mailing list (if any)?

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

Want to run Microsoft Windows software in Linux?  You can!  VMware allows
you to install and run other operating systems inside a window in X windows.
You can install Windows 95/98/NT/2000, FreeBSD, Solaris, and many more.
3D Games do not work yet, but virtually all office and productivity software
runs excellent.           http://www.vmware.com