Something that most people don't understand is that "Helix" GNOME is
just a distribution of GNOME 1.2.  There is not much more to it than
that.  Any distribution that includes GNOME 1.2 will have very much
the same features that you find in "Helix" GNOME.

If you look at the Pinstripe beta, you'll see that it includes GNOME
1.2, so the environment is quite similar to what you're used to in
"Helix" GNOME.

And it's "Red Hat Linux x.x", not "RedHat x.x".

Cheers,

Matt