I'm Nick Triantos, I work on the Linux drivers, and was at least partially
responsible for our RPMS.

If anyone needs anything from NVIDIA to further research this problem,
please let me know.  From my read of the problem below, this doesn't really
sound like a problem on NVIDIA's side of things, but please correct me if
I'm wrong.  Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
-Nick