On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Kamaljeet Singh wrote:

>Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:41:43 +0530
>From: Kamaljeet Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Red Hat Development List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: shortcut to Root Menu.
>
>Hi
>  How can I configure my KDE desktop so that I am able to access my rootmenu by
>pressing Ctrl + Esc keys.

Look in the KDE source code?  Probably not what you had in mind,
but this is a development list after all..  so it is a
development answer.  ;o)  If that doesn't help, try the KDE help
browser, or a KDE mailing list.

Take care,
TTYL

--
         Mike A. Harris  -  Linux advocate  -  Open source advocate
                   Copyright 2000 all rights reserved