Hi,

Many problem are been posted about the version of gcc include in the
RedHat Linux 7.0, these problem are about some difficulty of compiling
C++ code.

Really, I don't know whene these errors occur, but it seems they make
our code unportable.

I wish to know if there are some problem if I try to downgrade the
gcc-2.69 with the latest and standard issue of the gnu c compiler
(gcc-2.95).

As found on the gcc-bugs mailing list, they encourage any user to take,
in case of doubt, the gcc-2.95.

I don't want to know about the reason of including the 2.96 with RedHat
Linux 7.0, it's ok, but why there is no support for the official
version?

A good strategy should be to give them two together... But that's my
opinion, of course.

Thanks
-----
neugens