The latest build moved my root partition after random number generation
died due to hard swap lockup surfing while trying to use a mirror.and
this is the ~120th time rawhide update has destroyed my installation.
Using ftp.belnet.be to redownload the whole rawhide build w/56/k
modem..  Last download was from ftp.redhat.com so after 24 hrs sorting
lost every rpm anyway bec. not resumable old rpms and byte sizes off on
every rpm on every mirror.  Est. time of update ~96hr+.   Will there be
another build next week?  Can we get a time schedule so we won't be
irreparably compromised?  I am having dsl installed today and I have a
class this evening.

kmb