Hi everybody!

I don0t know if it is the right place for this, but please, help me, I'm
about to buy a new hardware, I will use to develop application for linux, so
it should be 100% compatible whit that system.

As any application should run on a wide variety of linux distro, it shoul be
compatibile with (at least) the most important: RedHat Linux, Mandrake,
Slackware, Debian, Caldera...

I'm using RedHat Linux 7.0 (and I will use it untill the release of the
RedHat Linux 7.1, of course... ;) ).

Is this hardware compatible with RedHat Linux and the other distros?

------------------
CPU: AMD K7 Athlon Thunderbird 800
MB: ABIT k7t ...
Video Dev: Matrox G450 DDR Millennium 32MB dual head
Sound Dev: creative sound blaster (o compatibile)
Mem: DIMM 256 MB Sdram (PCI133)
HD: Maxtor uata100, ~20GB
CDW(r): Yamaha
Opt: DVD rom
------------------

I'm in doubt with the MB and the Processor, and I have also some doubt about
the Hard Disk.

It doesn't matter if I must change the Hard Disk with someone else, or the
Mother Board, but I would like to use the Athlo processor (it is faster and
have a lower price...)

Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry if it isn't the right place to talk
about that!

Mario
--
    http://antartica.sourceforge.net