Just joined this list, breifly checked the archive and didn't find the
answer.

I just pulled down the whole rawhide tree, and it seemd to go pretty
darn quick. Now I know why. the directory (relative to the 'cd' root)
RedHat/instimage is missing entirely. Whassup?

I thought I would try being slick and installing the anaconda-runtime
RPM to kind of replace it, but it's missing dependencies if it use:

rpm --root /home/rawhide -ivh anaconda-runtime*

This is my first experience trying to change the root of installing a
package but I had hoped the anaconda-runtime had been designed for this
emergency and was more or less self contained. It wants the anaconda
package, and that wants a whole slew of stuff like shared libraries and
even /usr/bin (installed on the 'cd' image I presume) Whatever. Looks
like I'm stuck until the instimage directory reappears.

Chris Kloiber