On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Pekka Savola wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, K. Spoon wrote:
> > Since someone else already started the "Is it going to be in 7.1?"
> > snowball rolling, I was wondering if the LVM stuff would make it in
> > there?
>
> Who can say about 7.1 for sure, but if you look at the latest Rawhide
> RPM's, LVM is enabled in the kernel.  That's a rather strong indication.

D'oh... you're right, and my original question was ambiguous.  How about
if I rephrase it as:

Are there any plans to make anaconda for 7.1 aware of the LVM stuff the
same way that it's aware of software raid?  :-)

--
Kelley Spoon                                        Main: 210-892-4000
Rackspace Managed Hosting                            Fax: 210-892-4329