On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Pavlo Baron (SHI) wrote:

> we are now migrating our information management system (SHI InfoPilot) to
> RedHat and would make it part of the RedHat destribution.
> Is there a downloadable guide or an online documentation describing such a
> process? Is there possibly someone we can contact to discuss the details of
> such action?

I suspect that what you really wanted to say is 'how do I burn a custom CD
with RHL distro that also inlcludes and installs our software'. Is that
right?

Or do you really mean what you say? Then, why should your program really
be in Red Hat Linux and not just distributed separately? Is it under a
free license? Is it useful for the average Red Hat Linux user? Is it
something that many RHL users need and do not have yet?

--
Alexander

Homepage: http://www.sensi.org/~ak/