Can anyone tell me how to rebuild tcltk source rpm?
Every time I try this, I got at the end, after very
long compilation:

    preprocessing tclsh.1        tcl/intro/tclsh

Begin building help tree
    scanning bldmanhelp.tmp
    creating help file tcl/intro/syntax
    creating help file tcl/strings/append
    creating help file tcl/events/after
    creating help file tcl/variables/array
    creating help file tcl/events/background-error
    creating help file tcl/strings/binary
Error: Error extracting help from: bldmanhelp.tmp
error writing "file8": broken pipe
    while executing
"puts $nroffFH $matchInfo(line)"
    while executing a match default command
    invoked from within
"scanfile $extractNroffHelpContext $manPageFH"
    (procedure "ExtractNroffHelp" line 25)
    invoked from within
"ExtractNroffHelp $matchInfo(handle) $matchInfo(line)"
    while executing a match command
    invoked from within
"scanfile $nroffScanCT $manPageFH"
    (procedure "ProcessNroffFile" line 12)
    invoked from within
"ProcessNroffFile $manFile"
    (procedure "buildhelp" line 69)
    invoked from within
"buildhelp $helpDir $brief [list $tmpFile]"
    (file "/usr/mjt/rpm/build/tcltk-8.3.1/tclX8.2.0/unix/tools/bldmanhelp" line
148)
make[1]: *** [buildhelp] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/mjt/tcltk-8.3.1/tclX8.2.0/tcl/unix'
make: *** [TCLX_INSTALL] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/mnt/mjt/tcltk-8.3.1/tclX8.2.0/unix'
Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.71550 (%install)

----

I guess that some program used to "build help tree" (whatever it is)
doesn't installed at my machine, but what program it is??  Tried to
look to sources, where that help tree should be built, but without
any luck -- it's a big tcl script, and it includes tons of other
scripts, but where it fails, I don't know.  Using something like
strace isn't very appropriate -- it will be really HUGE trace file.
Maybe someone knows what is missing at my machine for this (and
yes, missing from BuildPreReq section of tcltk.spec)?

Thank you.

Regards,
 Michael.