Mario Torre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There is a site, or a list, where I can found news about the redhat
> development?

This would be one of them. It's more of a "ask about it, and you might
be told" (i.e. no release dates, but anything showing up in Rawhide is
fair game) than a "here's what I did to package <foo>" most of the
time, though.

> I'm not searching for specific project, for example those I can found on
> redhat labs, I wish to follow the development of the linux releases.
>
> For example about improving the glibc, the init script, what redhat is
> trying to implement for the next release, or for the others that will
> follow, planing about the relase date, in a word, all the news that may be
> about the work of building the new distro.
>
> Not something specific to redhat 7.2 (I can subscribe to the roswell list
> for that), but something more general.

We haven't announced any RHL 7.2 yet, FTR.

> Is there a site like that? Or these are information internal to
> redhat?

Release dates and product schedules are.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.