Is there a reason that the libcrack rpm is so different from the libcrack
sources?  I've been trying to compile php with libcrack support, and had to
build a new rpm of libcrack to do it.  Attached is my spec file and patch
for cracklib which lets me compile it.  Feel free to use it as needed.  I
understand that packer.h is not a great name for the main header file for
cracklib, but if everything that links to cracklib includes it, it should be
there.  Perhaps we could ask the cracklib maintainer nicely to change the
name of his header file to crack.h to make our lives easier.

Joseph