The procmail recipe in the examples seems to work very well.  Thanks for
the suggestion!

-Mike

Mike Bridge wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I'm trying to find a vacation program for Redhat 5.0....  I installed
> vacation-8.2-3.i386.rpm, but this dumps core whenever I try to run it.  I
> also downloaded a perl version by Larry Wall, but this doesn't keep track
> of who has already been notified.

Look at man procmailex. It has an example procmail recipe that does the
equivalent of vacation, also keeps track of the notified ppl. Good luck.

cheers,
 Laszlo

--
###  Laszlo Nemeth  ###   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ###  LINUX  ###

--
Mike Bridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>