Hi,
Sorry for the 3 mails i have sent concerning the restore command, i thought
my server didn't send the 2 first. Anyway i still need help concerning
restore.
I have another problem for the week end : my mail server now works quite ok
but when i try to send a mail from another box (using eudora) using this
server, it says that my SMTP server can't find the adress of the one i try
to send the mail (it was this list). In inetd.conf the smtp line was commented, i put
the #
away and restart, then i couldn't even read the mail (nor send) from the
other machine. So i commented back SMTP, restart and of course the same
problem than at the beginning. I tried man smtp man SMTP and man sendmail
but for the 2 firsts nothing and man sendmail didn't say much. What can i do
?
Thanks for your time and sorry again for the bandwidth.
      JY