Hi all !

I have just been to bill motes site to get instructions for setting up
KDM. He says there that if I have pam-support (which i have) then
I have to untar the kdebase and do: ./configure --without -pam.
Problem is that I have installed the rpm-package of KDE, so I
would like to know if I have to uninstall this first before I install the
<kdebase>.tar.gz (or whatever it is called). I would also like to know
where to get this package, all I can find are rpm's and bz2-files (which
I have no idea of how to install) ?

Thanks in advance !