Hi, folks !!!
I have had some problems in tempting to connect my
RH5.0 to the Internet. In sure, the modem doesn't
work with Linux, only in win95. Actualy, it does
not make any noise when I tempting to dial with
minicom. However, it is possible that I am using
minicom in a wrong way, but I think the modem is
a WINMODEM. I used all the possible combinations in all
the COM's and at starting minicom the modem makes no noise.
Below follows the technical specifications of my modem
and I would like that someone tell me if it is a WINMODEM.
Thanks!!!

(Aztech Labs),  model (at3500) :

 Modem/Fax/Voice/integrated data in 33600 bps
 - Chip used: RCV336ACFW/SF from Rockwell
 - 33,6 kbps
 - data modem V.34+ (33,6 Kbps)
 - V.34
 - V.FC
 - V.32 bis
 - V.32
 - V.23
 - V.22 bis
 - V.22 A/B
 - V.21
 - Bell 212A and 103
 - V.42, MNP2-4, MNP10, MNP10EC
 - V.42 bis e data compression MNP5
 - V.17 / V.29 / V.27 ter and V.21 Channel 2, Group 3, Mode Fax

 - Advanced voice operation ADPCM/PCM with concurrent detection
 DTMF
 - Automatic dial and answer
 - Tone or Pulse Dial
 - “full-duplex”
 - Voice monitoring function with automatic swaping of Fax/Voice
 - Advanced AT Voice and Fax Class 1 Comands
 - Voiceview utilization - swaps voice and data (require aplicative
  software)
 - Audio Span (Simultaneous Voice Data)