I am having difficulty getting MS Frontpage Extensions to work with Apache
Virtual hosts. There is a mention in httpd.conf that server machine must
accept IP packets for multiple addresses and this is accomplished with the
ifconfig alias flag or through kernel patches like VIF. Does anyone know
where the ifconfig flag is. Also I have never modified the kernel.

I have read Apache doc and gone to rtr site but I cannot find anything on
this.

I would appreciate any help. Would like to hear from anyone who has
Frontpage extensions working with virtual hosts.

I am running Redhat 5.0
Apache 1.2.6
Latest extensions for unix (3/13/98) I think.