I apologize if this topic has been covered, but I have just installed RH5.0
and I cannot get the rvplayer to work with Netscape.  There is no mention of
a realaudio or rvplayer plug-in in Netscape and I am at a loss for how to
get the two programs to work together.

I have upgraded the copy of rvplayer that came with my RH5.0 via the rhmask
process and I have the rvplayer 5.0 release rather than the beta that came
with the RedHat release.  I can still find no plug-in for Netscape.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

JimG

--
Jim Gentry