Hello, Just following the other module related questions made me think
about a *slight* problem I have with them...
When I mount my zip drive, I first have to install the module for it: IE:
modprobe ppa. It seems that the kerneld would to load this module in order
to mount this device. What needs to go into the conf.modules file to tell
kerneld about this? Is the solution somewhere else?
Thanks!
Randy Smith

 **     Randy Smith  ARS N3XA         **
 **       [EMAIL PROTECTED]         **