> I am curious as to how all of you manage these emails in this list.

I use a good email client called 'mutt'.  It has a very nice threading
feature.  I recommend it.  If you need help setting it up, I have a
.muttrc file that'll make it work like pine (uses pico to edit messages
and has key bindings similar to pine), threads messages from
redhat-list, redhat-install, redhat-announce, and BUGTRAQ (you can add
and remove very easily), and I have it set up with some cool colors.

mutt also handles pgp.

Give it a shot (it's in ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/contrib/i386/)

Brian.

|  Brian Eith      [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~eith  |
| Linux is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are |