Anyone know what caused my glint to stop working? Heres the error it
spits out.

Glint Graphical Package Manager -- version 2.4
Copyright (C) 1997 - Red Hat Software
This may be freely redistributed under the terms of the GNU Public
License
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./glint.py", line 49, in ?
    installedPackageSet = InstalledPackageSet()
  File "./packageset.py", line 133, in __init__
    self.db = RPMDatabase(prefix)
  File "./rpmdb.py", line 61, in __init__
    self.OpenDatabase(Prefix)
  File "./rpmdb.py", line 26, in OpenDatabase
    self.reopen()
  File "./rpmdb.py", line 51, in reopen
    label = name + ":" + version + ":" + release
TypeError: bad operand type(s) for +
exception in RHPhoto.__del__() ignored
exception in RHPhoto.__del__() ignored
exception in RHPhoto.__del__() ignored

Im running 5.0 with the updates applied from the errate pages at redhat.
I dont recall when I last used glint but I believe I used it even after
the updates were applied. Any clues?

Scott Kindley