G'Day we have a firwalled network, with masquerading setup,
everything works except the Email. Inside the network (not on the
Linux box :) there is an NT server running netscape mail server. I
need to redirect the incoming smtp connections to this server. The
current firewall setup will pass the connection through, but as the
IP is not changed, the mail server will not handle the incomming
mail! Is there a program that can intercept all in coming connections
on port 25 and change the IP to that of the NT server? Netscape mail
server does not appear able to handle mail for IP's other than thoes
of the server it is running on.

Thank you, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey D Fearn Esquire
Network Administrator