I was pretty happy with Netscape mail until i decided to manage my mail
by having personal mail and mailing lists on different accounts--with
different ISPs. Now, every time i want to switch accounts i have to go
and retype all of the relevant preferences. Several people on this list
have recommended the Applixware e-mail client. Does it support multiple
accounts (like Eudora 4 does)?

Leston Buell