At 06:56 AM 5/22/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> I was wondering if it is possible to restore the Win95 boot manager, but =
>> still retain the Linux system and the ability to boot into the Linux =
>> system?  What would be ideal for me is if I could have Win95 boot as =
>> default (not thru LILO) and have linux boot from a floppy disk.
>
>Just fdisk /mbr from dos.
>
>Yours,
>cwlai

As long as you make that linux boot disk *first* ....

(And in addition, perhaps it would be an idea to put lilo on the linux
partition instead of the MBR, so that the linux partition can later be
accessed by some other boot manager such as Boot Manager or System
Commander! Always be prepared ;-)

Cheers,
Sven