Can someone explain to me how to set smrsh so that majordomo will work.
I get this message"I get "sh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs"

According to the majordomo FAQ I need to :You're on a system which uses
smrsh. (sendmail restricted shell). You have to configure smrsh to allow it
to execute the wrapper. Normally this is done by creating a symlink in
/var/adm/sm.bin to Majordomo's wrapper program.

Now I don't have a /var/adm/sm.bin and can't find anything on how to set
this up properly. I am running Redhat 5.0 Sendmail 8.8.7 and Majordomo
1.9.4. If someone could explain how to set this up I would be grateful.

Thanks