I need to mount and unmount cd's and floppies automaticly.  I have
read that autofs would do this for me.  I have tried to configure it
myself to no success.

Can someone tell me how I can do that?  Also, can I have multiple cd
drives mount in a certain directory depending on the contents of the
cd?  That way no mater where the cd is placed it will show up on the
same directory all the time.  Also, is there a problem with sharing
Juliet cd's over a network?

Thanks for your help

Brian

==