Since we upgraded from 4.2 to Redhat 5.0, our swap file has daily grown
out of control.  We have a Pentium 166 with 128mb memory, 128mb swap,
and run about 100-120 processes max  at any time (sendmail, SAMBA, dns,
httpd).  The SAMBA proccesses seem to take 6-7 meg memory, also.  Is
that abnormal?

The only way we find to remedy is to reboot daily.  Then, by the end of
the day, the swap file is almost full again.  How can we tell what is
Swapped to it?  top only shows kswapd and kflushd as swapped.

Thanks for any help to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Neely Kountze