I have a 3c579 & a 3c509. The 3c579 in eth0 and is recognised at
startup. The 3c509 is not recognised at startup, I get a the
following message at startup & whenever I try to activate it through
the network admin in X:
        "Delaying eth1 Initialization"
eth1 in never initialized. The 579 & 509 both use the same driver,
the 579 is on irq 10, the 509 is irq 12, I can not remember the
memory addresses, but they are different :)

P.S. The 579 is EISA, the 509 ISA.

Thank you, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey D Fearn
Network Administrator