On Sat 27 Jun at 22:29:51 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] done said:
> I have  Zip and parallel compiled as modules.  When I load the zip
> module, I get the following:

[snip]

> /lib/modules/2.0.34/scsi/ppa.o: init_module: Device or resource busy

I am having this exact same problem on my laptop and I can't figure out what
is causing it.  I thought that perhaps it was something w/ my custom kernel,
but when I booted using the stock kernel that had worked before re-compiling,
it didn't work either!  And I run the same thing on my desktop and that works
perfectly so I know what I'm doing (pretty much anyway) :)  So I too would
appreciate hearing an answer to this problem.

Cheers,

-Charlie

--
WWW: http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~cbebber
PGP: 768/2F9B4879  35 93 D1 42 D0 45 44 CB  E7 8F 64 37 FB FD 54 5C

It would be illogical to kill without reason.
                -- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4