Okay, so almost all of my mail problems are solved. (First time setting up
a box besides my home workstation for real internet stuff... Using fresh
install of Red Hat 5.1)

When I'm logged on to the machine, I can send mail to the outside world as
well as users on my domain. (Using Pine.) However, and I'm guessing this is
some of
sendmail's antispamming stuff at work, when I'm logged on from an outside
ISP, sendmail won't allow me to STMP mail to users *oustide* my domain,
but has no problem with sending to users inside my domain.

On some of the newsgroups, people with similar problems sound like their
solving them by editing the files is /etc/mail (like name_allow, ip_allow,
etc..) but don't really say how to edit them...

Any ideas?

Thanks a bagillion times over in advance,
Ryan