Hi all,

  I am trying to find an accounting application so I can finally get off
of
Windoze95.  I just down loaded and untarred xacc-1.0.18.  I looked
though the
README files looking for installation procedures but did not find any.
I'm
still somewhat new at installing applications in Linux, but I can follow

instructions. I would appreciate it if someone could provide me some
basic
instructions for installing this application.  If it matters I'm running
RH5.0
with XFree86 server and KDE windows manager.

TIA
Dave