I saw a great deal on an Intel Providence PR440FX mb and was wondering if
anyone had any experience with them and Linux.  The reason that I'm asking
is that it has a built in Adaptec 7880 UW SCSI and Intel fast ethernet.  I
thought that having both on the mb might introduce some unforseen problems
under Linux and I wanted to check things out first.

--
SLEEP:  A wasteful way of avoiding coffee.
Try Linux, it works.  <http://www.redhat.com>