Here's the problem. I'm running RH4.2 and when I boot the system the time
is off by several hours. I "fix" the problem by running the "time machine"
icon under the control-panel. I don't like this because I feel there is a
problem with my system configuration. Therefore I'm looking for the set of
files and/or documation which will help me correct the problem. Someone
in previous mail mentioned entries in /etc/sysconfig/clock having some-
thing to do with the time. I have "UTC=false" and another line something
like "APC=false" (not sure about the APC, not on my machine now). Can
anyone help me out? I can provide additional information to someone will-
ing to help.

Regards,
Terry