hello,

I have problem installing enlightenment, in fact it isn't really
enlightenment that doesn't work, it's esound.

Everything is compiling OK (imlib, fnlib, esound, enlightenment, the
other are installed from rpm binaries), and seem to install properly
exept esound that gives me this during the make install:

Libraries have been installed in:
   /usr/local/lib

To link against installed libraries in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must
use the `-LLIBDIR' flag during linking.

 You will also need to do one of the following:
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
     during execution
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
     during linking
   - use the `-Wl,--rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
   - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

when I try to launch enlightenment or esd I get :

esd: error in loading shared libraries
libesd.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and libesd.so is there (with all the other one.

I know the message during the "make install" is the key of the problem,
but I am not experienced enough to understand what it asks me to do
exactly.

Is there a guru out there to help me, or at least point me to
understandable documentation?

Thanks

 Ryo | Pierre Loubigniac
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]