I've lost my mind.  I can't get a shell script to work. If I execute
this script I get
"bash: ./owmenu.try: No such file or directory"

The script has execute permissions so I don't know what could be wrong.
It may be the
"#!/bin/sh" line....

Any suggestions?
-Eric Wood

---Start of Script owmenu.try ----
#!/bin/sh

PGM=OWMENU.BBX
MEM=512

# modify these values per your bbx configuration
MAXTRIES=5
ERRORLOG=/usr/ipweb/osasweb/error.log
CONFIG=/usr/ipweb/osasweb/config.bbx
BBXEXEC=/usr/ipweb/osasweb/bbx4

MEM=${MEM:=512}
if [ "$PGM" = "" ]
        then
        echo "Content-type: text/plain"
        echo ""
        echo "Invalid pgm argument"
        exit
fi

umask 0
RETRIES=0

until [ $RETRIES -gt $MAXTRIES ]
do

$BBXEXEC -q -c$CONFIG -m$MEM $PGM - "$@" 2>/tmp/bberr.$$

if [ -s /tmp/bberr.$$ ]
then
        RETRIES=`expr $RETRIES + 1`
        sleep 1
        read msg </tmp/bberr.$$
        rm /tmp/bberr.$$ 2>/dev/null
else
        RETRIES=99
        rm /tmp/bberr.$$ 2>/dev/null
fi

done

if [ ! "$RETRIES" = "99" ]
then
        echo `date` $msg >>$ERRORLOG 2>/dev/null
        echo "Content-type: text/plain"
        echo ""
        echo "The database server is too busy.  Sorry about that."
        echo "Please try again later."
        echo ""
        echo "By the way, we have recorded this problem, and will add"
        echo "capacity if it happens frequently."
fi
---End of Script ----