Hello. I am fairly new to Linux (installed 4.2 a few months ago) and have a
few questions about XWindows:
1. How can I use 320x240 mode on a Mach32 card without Using Doublescan? the
XF86Config file gives me very little information about this. I have already
run XF86Config

2. How to I display all the colours in rgb.txt and see their names at the
same time?

3. Is XEmacs the same as running Emacs in X windows mode?

4. Where can I get XWindows entertainment software?

And my last question (not XWindows related):

5. Will the iBCS package allow me to run WordPerfect for SCO XENIX SysV 386
on my Linux computer?

Your help is appreciated.
--
You have been honored with a message from the great
Robert Hailman