Dear James,
You should be able to get XF86Setup from the redhat ftp-site somwhere
under updates I believe ( or under home/wanger/Xfree or somthing like
that). I had a similar problem with my s3Virge VX card which would kill my
machine everytime when I tried to start the xserver a second time ( after
killing it), this was with the SVGA server. Then I tried out the S3V
server ( what redhat support told me to do) this worked fine for about
half a day and then it fucked up, I got a totally corrupted filesystem, no
way to boot the kernel again, I tried to fix everything , but no hope. I
reinstalled the whole system configured the SVGA driver again and since
then it works without problems. Well I have no idea what's happening, and
I don't really want to encourage you to wipe out your system and reinstall
it.
Clemens

Clemens Adler                 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Institut fuer Kernphysik
Universitaet Frankfurt               office phone:  069-798-24285
August-Euler-Strasse 6
60486 Frankfurt