r> I get the following error when I try to mount via NFS:
r>      mount clntudp_create: RPC: Program not registered

r> Does anyone know what is causing that?  It was working fine for a while,
r> then all of a sudden it started giving me that message.

Check and make sure you have the portmapper installed and running.

That is portmap-4.0-8 or whatever version for your version of RedHat.

--
Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]