Ok, I've just got portslave working and talking to my radius server.

But what I'm looking for is something that can read the detail file
that's created and tell me how much time + how much byte usage each user
has used.

Anyone know of anything? I've been searching through the portmaster
stuff and radius stuff but can't find and useful scripts yet.

My SAC-1.7 reads the detail file but only works out the users times.
Buggered if I know what the homepage is so I can't check to see if an
update has come along that will do it?

Ohh well, if all else fails I can write something, now where did I put
those perl books ;-)

Thanks.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note;quoted-printable:Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"=0D=0A=
	http://www.funkcity.com.au
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1