I am kind of new to this, but I have installed Red Hat several times. I have tried to
create 2 boot floppies and neither one of them work. The first disk I made was with
Red Hat's install program, the second I made with mkbootdisk When I start up on a
floppy, I get the Lilo prompt, then it tries to boot and I get "error 0x10" and the
lilo prompt comes back. I can boot from the Hard disk with no problems.  I am
upgrading my system very soon so I need a way to boot from a floppy just in case
windoze
tries to screw up my boot sector.

System:

Pentium MMX 233
32 MB DRAM (soon to be replaced with 64 MB SDRAM)
1080 MB Western Digital HD
    Partitions: /hda1 is "/"
                            /hda2 is "/usr"
                            /hda3 is "swap"
                            /hda4 is "Dos/Win 95"
Lilo is on the boot sector of the hard drive. I am going to be adding a 6.4GB drive
which I am going to make the master, the WD drive will become the slave. I will want
both OS's to boot off of the 6.4 GB drive.

I'm not on a LAN or anything like that, and I think I can get everything moved over to
the big drive ok, but I do need a boot disk that works. If you know what the problem
is I would prefer being emailed directly since I have a lot of redhat-list mail to
catch up on.