The folloowing commands have stopped working on my system
w,top,wall,finger and talk. they re all reporting "no users logged on"
Top says something about 'bad data from wtmp'
but that looks okay. I have rebooted machines and cleared the wtmp files.
What else could it be?  Any help would be appreciated as any type of
system administration is more difficult now (Ever see the reaction of
someone when you reboot and there is NO console message!!). Thanks in
advance.

Joe Kerman
Sys. Adm.
JVLNET Internet Services