Hi

I am puzzled by being unable to set the locale in my RH 5.0 box.

Keyboard and timezone stuff is totally wrong, and even when doing some of the
stuff described in /usr/doc/HOWTO/Danish-HOWTO and mini/Locale, I still cannot
get it to work.

My timezone is off by 2 hours (Denmark is in GMT+2 and system clock runs GMT),
and I cannot get my xterm's (the trouble is my main server) to accept the
Danish characters for input or cut'n paste.

I already fixed the linking of zoneinfo as described in the errata, but I
simply cannot get the problem fixed. Please help, or point me in the right
direction.

Thanks
Thomas