Hi,

I installed 5.0 about six months ago and am loving it. I have a dumb newbie question
or two about upgrading. How easy it is? I don't recall when I installed from the CD
an easy way to upgrade. I would like to avoid a complete reinstall such that I would
have to set up all my software again. What is involved in an upgrade and what is the
safest, easiest way to go?

Thanks for any help.

Gary
Charlotte NC