I am running Redhat 5.0 and not too long ago, I did...something (I do not
know exactly what) such that now the default window manager when I
"startx" is plain ole fvwm.  I hate it.  I would like to get back to, I
believe, fvwm2 so I can use one of the alternative "flavors", ie, fvwm95,
afterstep, etc.  When I log in as a regular user, no problem, I get the
fvwm95 style screen but not with root.

I have messed around with the .xinitrc in root, to no avail.  I have
messed with .wm_style in root to no avail.

What file do I edit to get back to fvwm95, etc?

Thanks for any help...

--
This message brought to you by OS/2 Warp 4

Windows...the operating system that is even more unstable than its users.