I'm going away on vacation, and I want to be able to configure my system
from away.  How do I enable the root account to be accessable through
telnet?  I know I can su, but that doesn't give me access to all the
commands I need (such as useradd).

Also, if I do this, is it going to pose a serious security problem?  My
system has no sensitive data, it's just a personal PC, but I would like to
know if it's open to the world or not if I enable remote root access.

Christopher Gorski