Hey all....

I am running RedHat 5.0 with kernel 2.0.34pre11 on a Dual P2 266 w/ 512mb RAM.
After about 5-7  days up, it crashes with a bunch of garbage on the console.
I've look at the messages log, and there is nothing out of the ordinary.... it
just drops off and picks up again when the computer booted back up.

I'm also logging "w" every minute to take a look at the system load and what
commands are being run by my users, and also, nothing out of the ordinary
right
up to the time it crashed.

Anyone have any ideas of what I could try? This is really frustrating, and
also
pretty sad when my NT box which is only a P166 is more stable than my dual P2
linux box!

Also, as an added note: I was having these same problems before I even
installed the second processor and enabled SMP support, so I do not think
it is
the SMP that is causing this. I was also having these problems with 2.0.32 and
2.0.33 installed.

TIA,

Jeremy Domingue